Best Domain Registrar Australia
Most of the bloggers tend to start their blogging journey with free blogging platforms. Best Domain Registrar Australia 2018 platforms are known to provide the bloggers with sub-domains. However, it is advised that you should go for a custom domain name for your blog site. That’s because a custom domain name comes with multiple benefits which are discussed in the article below.
What is the custom domain?
To define it in simple terms, it is a domain name that belongs only to you. This domain name belongs solely to your blog. It is created using the name of your choice and a unique web address. Best Website Hosting Australia company is mainly known for its excellent service. The company is backed an efficient team which works dedicatedly for the betterment of the company. Not only that, but it will also promote a good professional perception among your readers as well.
What are the benefits of using a custom domain name for your blog?
Every blog is considered to be special and therefore, having a domain name all to yourself is a big deal. Having a custom domain name means that your blog can be easily found online. Blogs with custom domain names are easier to find. Other than that you can also avail many other Web Hosting Plans 2019 benefits as well.
Some of the main benefits that you can derive from the use of a custom domain name include the following:
- Easy to find: A blog with a custom domain name is always easier to find on the net. This will help you to grow your blog like no other. With the help of a custom domain name, your blog will be discovered first or get found online. So if you want your blog site to get popular faster then, you should consider using a custom domain name for the same. For that, you can look for the Best Australia Domain Registrar.
- Easy to remember: Majority of us have the tendency to forget the things that are hard to remember. Well, this is a natural human tendency so you can’t help it. Therefore, it is important that you choose a domain name that is easy to remember. A domain name should be short and less complicated. This will help people to remember it easily. Most importantly, your domain name should relevance to you and your blog. This will help people to understand what your blog is all about and also relate the domain name with your blog site. For this, you can make use of a custom domain name.
- Search engine friendly: A blog page with a custom domain name is known to be search engine friendly. That’s because it makes a difference in the search engine algorithms. Custom domain names are important as people like to share their blog sites that look So if you wish to make your blog page search engine friendly then you already know what to do. If you are planning to buy a custom domain name then you should search for the Best Domain Name Registrar Australia 2018.
- Improves your blog page ranking: When you setup your blog page with a custom domain name, search engines do not see your domain name as a separate site. Well, this is what happens in case of sub-domains. Since your blog site and the domain name are seen as the same by the search engine, it adds all backlinks to the overall popularity of your blog page. This, as a result, increases the ranking of your blog page. Thus, you can see how custom domain names contributeto the popularity of your blog page.
- Can create subdomains: You cannot create a subdomain out of a subdomain. Well, the scene is different when you use a custom domain. A custom domain allows you to create a subdomain according to your wish. This makes it easier for your visitors to reach the sub-pages of your blog site.
- Can create a professional address: Another important benefit of using a custom domain name is that you can create your own professional email address. By creating a professional email address you can increase the credibility of your blog site. You may even get sponsors who would want to advertise on your blog site if you receive a good amount of traffic. To get your custom domain name you can look for the Domain Namecheap Australia.
- Advertising: Most advertising agencies are not accepting subdomains these days. So if you are sticking with a subdomain, it can be said that you are actually missing out on a good amount of revenue income. Therefore, you should at once consider using a custom domain name for your blog site. In case if, you are looking forward to buying a custom domain name you can look for the Best Domain Name Registrar Australia 2019.
- Google Adsense Approval: Getting Google Adsense Approval is like a dream come true for every blogger. That’s because it is considered to be the best way to generate income. Not only that, but you will also be able to monetize your blog the way you want.
Based on statistics, Google Adsense only approves 3 accounts out of every 1000 applications that they reactive each day. Adsense is known to take a blog with custom domain name more seriously than a free one. Thus, it can be said that having a custom domain name means you can generate a good income for yourself. Look for Who Is The Best Domain Registrar In Australia.
If you are looking for a good web hosting company then you can check out DreamIT Host. Out of all the web hosting companies out there,DreamIT Host is known to be the best. The company also provides you with a variety of web hosting plans to choose from.There are quite a few benefits that you can avail from the use of custom domain name for your blog in Australia.
To conclude, it can be said that a custom domain name is much preferred for a blog site as it can provide you with a lot of benefits. With the help of a custom domain name, you can help your blog grow. This is the best way to strike your blog career.